[ECOS] problems in sending and receiving packets

mohanlal jangir mohanlaljangir@hotmail.com
Fri May 30 06:12:00 GMT 2003

> RedBoot and eCos cannot use the same IP address. To allow you to debug
> eCos apps over the network, incoming packets are sorted in the low
> level drivers and passed either to eCos or RedBoot. It uses the
> destination IP address for this.
>
> My usual approach is to let RedBoot acquire its address via DHCP and
> to configure eCos with a statically bound address.

But on target machine I see RedBoot prompt only. Even after loading the
eCos+Application image to target, I am not able to see any other prompt. How
can I configure any static address?
Regards
Mohanlal Jangir
IIT DELHI(INDIA)