[ECOS] problem restarting after Cc-Cc on i386 target

Nick Garnett nickg@ecoscentric.com
Tue May 27 12:04:00 GMT 2003

Philippe Moutarlier <philippe@alliantnetworks.com> writes:

> Each time I am stopping the execution under GDB using ctrl-c ctrl-c, the
> target stops responding and cannot continue. Re-issuing a break command
> leads to the following message :
>
> "Interrupted while waiting for the program"
>
> Is it a specific bug in my application that I should be suspicious about
> or a problem in my ecos configuration ?

This looks like the target is not responding to ^C at all. The message
comes from GDB and indicates that it has given up waiting for the
target to respond. The fact that you have to do two ^C's is
indiciative of this. The most likely explanation is that the
application had crashed with interrupts disabled.