[ECOS] double variable problems with ARM e7t?

F.T.Nilsson@hw.ac.uk F.T.Nilsson@hw.ac.uk
Mon May 26 05:51:00 GMT 2003

Hi this is probably a stupid question but I cannot get double variables to
work with e7t

I have included math.h and using

double temp = pow(2,3) gives me a wrong answer

however if i use

int temp = pow(2,3) i get the right ans

can anyone tell me why

any help aprechiated

cheers

fredrik

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient
you are prohibited from using any of the information contained
in this e-mail.  In such a case, please destroy all copies in
your possession and notify the sender by reply e-mail.  Heriot
Watt University does not accept liability or responsibility
for changes made to this e-mail after it was sent, or for
viruses transmitted through this e-mail.  Opinions, comments,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not
relate to the official business of Heriot Watt University are
not endorsed by it.