[ECOS] KS32C5000 Ethernet Multicast Support

Jay Foster jay@systech.com
Fri May 23 19:09:00 GMT 2003

I have attached a preview of what will become a future patch to add
multicast support to the Samsung KS32C5000 (S3C4510B) ethernet driver (there
is no Changelog for now).

I have only been able to do limited testing at this time, so I am looking
for help from others using the Samsung part to help verify that at least it
doesn't break anything.  My target is big endian, so I have not been able to
verify that it works on little endian configurations.  I believe that it
will.  Based on other chit-chat in this group, it seems that most ARM
developers are using little endian, so there should be someone out there
able to try this out.

Thanks.

Jay
 <<ks32c5000_mc_review.pat>>