[ECOS] Problems in completing the build process for i386 platform

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Fri May 23 07:28:00 GMT 2003

Gregg C Levine wrote:
> Hello from Gregg C Levine
> Steps? Oh right. I used the entire series of steps to build a work tree via
> the graphic configure tool. I am going to take the steps that you suggested,
> Andrew, and then see what happens.

Don't know if you already resolved this, but a look at the output showed
the config wasn't right.... the build in question appeared to include both
redboot and the kernel, which can't be right. No need to reply if you'd
already resolved this.