[ECOS] Creating eCos flash application image for AT91 EB40a Redboot

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Fri May 23 02:58:00 GMT 2003

Øyvind Harboe wrote:
> I've read up a fair bit on eCos and Redboot now, but I would greatly
> appreciate one or two pointers.
>
> We need our customers to upgrade the application
> in the field. Redboot should do the trick.
>
> How do I configure the ecos build environment to create images
> that can be written to flash using Redboot?

Just normal default RAM startup will work actually. And then when you
store the images into flash with redboot, the FIS directory will include
the information like load address and start address.