[ECOS] Question about GoAhead Web Server with eCOS. Thanks

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Fri May 23 02:20:00 GMT 2003

Qiang Huang wrote:
> Hi: I noticed that the goahead can be run with ecos. I have searched
> the mailing list to get a idea about it. but I can't find anywhere I
> can get a GoAhead Web Server port to eCOS, is it anywhere I can get?
> also could anyone who has used it before tell me a little more detail
> about how to build and setup the web server. Thanks a lot.

Just by the way, there's also a simple web server in net/httpd, written by
Nick Garnett. It even has documentation!
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/ref/net-httpd-chapter.html