[ECOS] running twothreads problem

Gary D. Thomas gary.thomas@mind.be
Thu May 22 23:07:00 GMT 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 14:35, Aaron Richardson wrote:
> Gary was right in saying that my problem was that I not getting system clock
> interrupts.  I enbled the test code in thread.cxx to force a clock tick and
> now twothreads is running.
>
> Where do I find the system clock code for debugging.  Shouldnt this be in the
> HAL layer somewhere?  I cant seem to find it.

It is indeed.  Since the clock is so fundamental, there are macros
which define its behaviour.  Look at how these are implemented:
  HAL_CLOCK_INITIALIZE( _period_ )
  HAL_CLOCK_RESET( _vec_, _period_ )
  HAL_CLOCK_READ( _pvalue_ )
  HAL_CLOCK_REINITIALIZE( _freq, _period, _old_hz )
  CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_RTC

--
Gary D. Thomas <gary.thomas@mind.be>