[ECOS] problem building application

Aaron Richardson aarichar@cisco.com
Wed May 21 19:38:00 GMT 2003

Ok, I have determined the problem that I am having.  The line in my memory
layout ram.ldi file was set to the following:

	SECTION_rom_vectors (ram, 0x20000, LMA_EQ_VMA)

I changed it to 0x200000 and now the application is running (although I had to
hand modify the target.ld file after I built.  I think I have to wipe out the
build dir to incorporate the change in the ram.ldi file).

thanks for the help!!!!
Aaron

--

Aaron Richardson