[ECOS] problem building application

Aaron Richardson aarichar@cisco.com
Tue May 20 21:01:00 GMT 2003

For some reason the configuration is now using the correct memory files to
generate the target.ld file.  This file looks good.  However, I believe I am
still doing something wrong.

I dont think I should get a compiled file size of 1.2M with a hello world
program.  Should I?

I dont think it should be compiled with the jump vectors, redboot already
occupies this space.

This is what I get when I try to download the srec to redboot:

RedBoot(tm) bootstrap and debug environment [ROMRAM]
Non-certified release, version UNKNOWN - built 16:12:54, May 19 2003

RAM: 0x00000000-0x10000000, 0x00200000-0x0ffdd000 available
FLASH: 0xc4000000 - 0xc5000000, 128 blocks of 0x00020000 bytes each.
RedBoot> load -v -m y
*** Abort! Attempt to load S-record to address: 0x00020000, which is not in
RAM
xyzModem - CRC mode, 3(SOH)/0(STX)/0(CAN) packets, 2 retries

thanks,
Aaron

--

Aaron Richardson