[ECOS] JAR Files

Justin Bojarski jbojarski@sarnoff.com
Fri May 16 14:49:00 GMT 2003

Hello,

I'm developing a c application to be run within the eCos environment.
One of the requirements of this application is that it has to unzip a
JAR file and then read the contents (or run a binary file if thats the
case). So my question is twofold. First of all, is there a way to run
system commands from within c for eCos. I know in windows or unix you
can do a code line like system("clear"); Can I do similar commands
within c in eCos? Additionally, is there an unzip tool that comes with
eCos so that I can accomplish the above by just invoking a system
command? For example, writing a line like:
system("unzip testArchive.jar");

Thanks,
Justin