[ECOS] MPC860 Port for RedBoot?

rameshs@danlawinc.com rameshs@danlawinc.com
Fri May 16 14:33:00 GMT 2003

Hi,
    You can  start with  adder board with 860 processor.(There is a problem
with 850 processor.)
   This is working finely.

regds,
S.Ramesh Chanddra.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ernie Biancarelli [mailto:ernie@aztek-eng.com]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 7:59 PM
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: [ECOS] MPC860 Port for RedBoot?

Hello list,

I'm about to start a project based around the PowerPC 860 part. Is
anyone currently working with the PowerPC 860 family? Are the HAL and
the QUICC drivers solid? Any feedback on your experiences thus far would
be appreciated.

Also, in the short term, I plan on using the MPC860FADS board to start
development. The CVS repository has an old port of RedBoot, I think, for
the board. Has anyone been using this? Got any pointers about how to get
it up and running?

Thanks in advance,
Ernie Biancarelli

Boulder, CO