[ECOS] problem with redboot

Alessandro GARDICH gremlin@gremlin.it
Thu May 15 08:11:00 GMT 2003

thanks to all

sorry for the stupid question but i was used to start a program with
'run' in normal debugging (is my fisrt time to remote debug)
... now all works ...
thank to Andrew and Bob that answer so fast !!!

btw : on the GDB documentation always is said to use 'run' never make
differences of 'local' or 'remote' debugging :(

thank again !!!

--
|           Alessandro Gardich : gremlin@gremlin.it             |