[ECOS] debug TCP/IP?

Andrew Lunn andrew.lunn@ascom.ch
Thu May 15 07:23:00 GMT 2003

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 01:58:30PM +0800, ÕÃ
 ÁÁ wrote:
> hi,every one.
>   How can I debug the ecos TCP/IP stack? not just test it.because if i
> test failed,how can i trace and resolve the problem?
>
> BRs/johnsonest

There is nothing magic about the TCP/IP stack. Debug it like any other
code. Put in diag_printfs, use breakpoints, etc.

Its a good idea to use the serial port for gdb. The ethernet driver
layer and bellow is shared by both the 'applications' TCP/IP stack and
Redboots tcp/ip stack. Putting breakpoints or diag_printf's there will
cause you problems.

      Andrew