[ECOS] Problems in completing the build process for i386 platform

Andrew Lunn andrew.lunn@ascom.ch
Tue May 13 11:11:00 GMT 2003

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 07:06:28AM -0400, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> Hello from Gregg C Levine
> Steps? Oh right. I used the entire series of steps to build a work tree via
> the graphic configure tool

Oh, OK. My bias showing again. I avoid GUI tools when ever
possible. So i used ecosconfig to test the build of pc redboot and the
header file was generated properly.

> I am going to take the steps that you suggested,
> Andrew, and then see what happens. Now was this inference, from visiting the
> webpage? Or from examining the last third that I posted to the group?

>From the last 1/3 which you posted, but i looked at the web site
anyway.

        Andrew