[ECOS] Problem building eCos with Configuration Tool

Ian Burns burns@rangerinstruments.com
Thu May 8 06:35:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

I'm new to ecos and trying to get it to build for a h8300-elf target.
I'm working under cygwin on a w2k box. I've built the necessary cross
compiler, and am working with the Windows eCos Configuration Tool v2.11.

In the config tool, when I try Build->Library, I (immediately) get the
following error, and no comilation:

make -j1 --directory "/ecos-c/ecos-c/ecos-c/test3_build"

make: *** /ecos-c/ecos-c/ecos-c/test3_build: No such file or directory.
Stop.

It doesn't seem to matter where I save the .ecc file it always prefixes
it with /ecos-c/. For example, c:\cygwin\home\ian\ecos\test becomes
/ecos-c/cygwin/home/ian/ecos/test/, which does not exist. Even if I then
create an /ecos-c/ directory and put the necessary files in it, it
prefixes the with another /ecos-c/.

I'm sure I'm doing something really stupid here, but any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Ian Burns