[ECOS] hi I need help regarding Redboot....

Sivakamesh Thota sivakamesh_thota@yahoo.com
Wed May 7 19:18:00 GMT 2003

Hi,
I am working on building a redboot image for PC board.
I want to replace the Intel Ethernet driver package
with AMD PCNET family ethernet driver package since my
board has AMD ehternet card. But in the configuration
it's not allowing me to do. If I try to add the
package its giving me a warning that I have to select
a different template. I wonder is there any way
creating our own template for the specific board with
all the device support for our application in the
configuration tool. Any help will be highly
appreciated.
thank you,
bye
Sivakamesh Thota