[ECOS] Programming question--Reference parameters. Thanks

Bob Koninckx bob.koninckx@mech.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed May 7 09:33:00 GMT 2003

You're doing it again!

This has nothing to do with eCos, so please ask this kind of questions
elsewhere. This kind of information can be found in _any_ book on C/C++.

Bob

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 11:25, QiangHuang wrote:
> Hi all:
>     I am using the arm-elf-gcc, I wonder whether I can use reference
> parameter in function. I tried this:
>
> void fun1(int &a)
> {
> // do somthing here
>
> }
>
> but seems the compiler can not recognize '&' here and report an error:
> "parse error before '&' token"
>
> so is reference parameter is not supported in arm-elf-gcc ?
>
> Thanks a lot.
ir. Bob Koninckx
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Division Production Engineering,                   tel.  +32 16 322535
Machine Design and Automation                      fax.  +32 16 322987
Celestijnenlaan 300B                  bob.koninckx@mech.kuleuven.ac.be
B-3001 Leuven Belgium               http://www.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/pma