[ECOS] configtool problems

S Yugandhar yugandar@intotoind.com
Tue May 6 08:26:00 GMT 2003

Hi,
  I am new to this list as i am to ecos.Yesterday, after i downloaded and
installed ecos for i386-elf,i tried to run 'configtool'(after doing things
as described in the documents).I got the following.

configtool: error while loading shared libraries: configtool: symbol
fnmatch, version GLIBC_2.2.3 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time
reference

I then tried 'ecosconfig'.I used the following commands.

$ecosconfig new pc
$ecosconfig tree
$make

The output ended with an error...
i386-elf-ar: error while loading shared libraries: i386-elf-ar: symbol
fnmatch, version GLIBC_2.2.3 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time
reference

 What could be the possible reason.Did anyone face a similar
problem earlier.Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Yugandhar