[ECOS] USB Ethernet example code

Doyle, Patrick WPD@dtccom.com
Mon May 5 15:17:00 GMT 2003

Can somebody point me in the direction of working USB ethernet example code?
When I search the repository for usbs_eth_init(), the only place I find it
is where it is defined.  Coming at USB from a position of total ignorance,
it would simplify my life if I could see some working code from which I
could learn.

Thanks...

Also, I believe I noticed a comment some place that the host code for the
ethernet driver was Linux 2.2 specific.  If that is true, can anybody point
me in the direction of code that is known to work with a 2.4 kernel?
Thanks...

--wpd