[ECOS] Build with Configtool

Michele Portolan michele.Portolan@imag.fr
Mon May 5 08:12:00 GMT 2003

I'm building eCos under Cygwin with the configtool 2.11.
Last week it worked just fine but the I had to format the partition eCos and
Cygwin were stored in (the "d") and, after reinstalling both, it stopped
working.
I'm working a sample build named "pippo" in the directory "leon", "Cygwin"
is the directory where Cygwin is installed.
Now when I hit the "build" button it simply says:

make -j1 --directory "/ecos-d/Cygwin/leon/pippo_build"

make: *** /ecos-d/Cygwin/leon/pippo_build: Permission denied.  Stop.

What does it means? I tried to uninstall and reinstall the Configtool but
the error returns!

Thank you,

Michele Portolan