[ECOS] PowerPC simulator help request

Ashish Thakkar ashishvthakkar@hotmail.com
Sun May 4 09:39:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

I am trying to run an application for PowerPC simulator and I get the
following output message when I run the application using gdb:

Starting program: /ecos-c/workdir/application/basic1,exe
core_find_mapping() - access to unmaped address, attach a default map to
handle this - addr=0xf000101a nr_bytes=0x1 processor=0xa0bea40 cia=0x4510

I have no idea what I am supposed to do to correct this. I have tried
different source files, but I get the same message. Can someone help me with
this?

Thanks in advance,
Ashish Thakkar.