[ECOS] accessing the redboot configuration information in the ROM

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Thu May 1 01:15:00 GMT 2003

rameshs@danlawinc.com wrote:
> Hi,
>        I am working in redboot configuration for adder board. I configured
> it successfully. Now I want to access the redboot configuration
> information(mainly network configuration information)  in the application
> ..I accessed this in the RAM mode through virtual vectors.
> But in the ROM mode I am unable to access .Can any one knows how to access
> the redboot configuration information in the ROM mode.

You mean you ran a ROM application from RedBoot using the go command and
the start address? It would happen if your application configuration in
your ROM program reinitializes the virtual vector table. Have a look at
the configuration options in the HAL, particularly
CYGSEM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_INIT_WHOLE_TABLE