[ECOS] Question about Instrumentation? Thanks

Andrew Lunn andrew.lunn@ascom.ch
Wed Mar 26 15:24:00 GMT 2003

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 03:11:23PM -0000, Qiang Huang wrote:
> Thanks a lot. Now I tried to instrument the clock tick as well but I got
> some problem. I configured the ecos with instrument support and used the
> following program, but the output didn't contains the clock tick. shown in
> below thanks a lot.

Check you have not disabled this class in the CDL. To be really sure,
compile packages/kernel/current/src/common/clock.cxx with -E and make
sure the macro CYG_INSTRUMENT_CLOCK( ISR, 0, 0); in the isr function
expands to something useful.

        Andrew