[ECOS] RedBoot and eCos application both using the same network port

Larry Harmon harmon@hrdcorp.com
Wed Mar 26 15:22:00 GMT 2003

I am unable to use the same ethernet port for my app and debugging also.
I am using the PC/net template.
I built the PC/redboot to use an IP address of 192.168.1.222
I built the PC/net library to use full DHCP.
After downloading and starting my test app (basic1 from Massa's book) I see
ethernet startup messages
in the console window then the  "eth0 xxx: driver didn't set ifq_maxlen"
message.

I don't quite follow the discussion below, of what seems to be the same
issue.
Do I need to update my sources using CVS or do I need to hand edit files or
both?

Larry