[ECOS] Re: A Build and a debug question

Geoff geoff.westwood@blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 22:28:00 GMT 2003

Hi Gary

Q1)
Re: the build warnings. They were mainly associated with the network stack
files. I was just trying to ascertain if some warnings were to be expected.
I thought it might be indicative that I had done something wrong in the OS
build and hence might be related to my gdb problem

Q2)
Sorry for my unfamiliarity with this but I had not even spotted a section in
the config tool for specifyng start up options. I think the gdb error
appeared when I switched from the default package (no network stack) to the
new_net package. Hopefully I am using a Ram Only start-up type on the Viper
board. I have had a quick search through the docs but cant find much on
start-up options.

        Geoff