[ECOS] (off topic) companies that use eCos

Alex Schuilenburg alexs@ecoscentric.com
Mon Mar 24 21:42:00 GMT 2003

Hi David

FYI, we are already constructing a list.

Unfortunately most of the large companies we deal with seem to prefer
not to publically announce they use eCos. I have listed a couple of the
ones that have publically announced their use in the articles section of
our resources page,
   http://www.ecoscentric.com/resources.html#articles
and have listed uses of those others who would prefer to remain anonymous at
   http://www.ecoscentric.com/ecos/examples.html

If anyone else would care to be added to the list, or knows of
additional examples, please feel free to email me.  EMail marked as
confidential will be treated as such. If you are not prepared to go
public, we just would like to know what eCos is being used in.  The most
recent addition I am aware of is in locomotive (train) engines :-)

HTH
-- Alex

Managing Director / CEO                           eCosCentric Limited
http://www.ecoscentric.com/              The eCos and RedBoot experts