[ECOS] Redboot serial link speed on Arm E7T

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Fri Mar 21 14:31:00 GMT 2003

Pierre Habraken wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I d'like to use a speed higher than 38400 for uploading programs from
> gdb to E7T w/ Redboot.

You can set the CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_CHANNELS_DEFAULT_BAUD
configuration option and rebuild redboot. However I don't think the E7T is
that speedy so it may not be able to cope with much more. Try it and see!
But don't burn any bridges.

> Is there a simple way to configure that point at ecosconfig level (.ecm
> file) ?
>
> More generally, where can one find a reference for all options which can
> be set up in a .ecm file ?

When you do ecosconfig new, you get an ecos.ecc file. That contains
information and descriptions about every option, as well as being the save
file to change to update configuration options. Read the documentation to
find out more about the ecos.ecc file.