[ECOS] eCos 2.0b1 testing on PC

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Thu Mar 20 11:51:00 GMT 2003

Iztok Zupet wrote:

> How comes that the ALL template still uses the OpenBSD network stack?

Because we don't want to break things for people using SNMP with the all
template, which at least in the beta only works for OpenBSD. That will
probably be resolved for final, although there's still the if_bridge code
to consider, but that's probably not reason enough in itself. But I'm not
inclined to change the template for final now.