[ECOS] Help: How to get Keyboard input in synthetic environmet?

Zhangzheng zzhang@acornsoftcorp.com
Thu Mar 20 08:04:00 GMT 2003

Hi, everyone:

     I need your helps on eCos synthtic console.

     I am trying to port an application about Command Line Interface to the eCos synthetic
environment in RH8.0. Now I can drive the ethernet and output messages to the console.

     But from the documentation I know that the console only support the output now, and I
didn't find any TCL files that support keyboard input.

     Would you tell me how can I get the keyboard input from synthetic(except the telnet)?

     Thanks a lot for your attention and answers!

Best regards!

        Zhangzheng
        zzhang@acornsoftcorp.com
          2003-03-20