[ECOS] problem about ecos/mcf5272

zhe zhang zhang_zhe_163@163.com
Wed Mar 19 13:11:00 GMT 2003

hi all

	I am trying to build redboot/mcf5272 and i use ecos-v2-full-beta-snap-2003-03-10 downloaded from http://www.ecoscentric.com/snapshots. But when I use ecosconfig to make .ecc,an error was reported that an cdl parameter not correct in net driver cdl file. So I modifid it, then it said something conflicted.

	I can do it for x86 pc and everything is ok.

	Now I want to know if the version I have is right and if there is some patch .

	And I find out the mcf5272 files were added and May 2002.

	thank you
        zhe zhang