[ECOS] ip address acessing in application saved by redboot.

Christoph Csebits christoph.csebits@frequentis.com
Tue Mar 11 07:40:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 12:54:43PM +0530, rameshs@danlawinc.com wrote:
> Hi,
>    I am working in the redboot porting for Adderboard.
> I have one doubt. Redboot saves the ip and ethernet information in the flash
> memory.I want to know how to acess the ipaddress in the application which is
> used by redboot.I know the ethernet address is acessed through the virtual
> vector.Can any one please give how to acess the ip address stored in the
> flash by Redboot.I want to weather any routine is there in the code for
> acessing the ip address.

For me the following is doing this.

   struct in_addr addr;
   CYGACC_CALL_IF_FLASH_CFG_OP( CYGNUM_CALL_IF_FLASH_CFG_GET
                              , const_cast<char *>("bootp_my_ip")
                              , &addr.s_addr
                              , CYGNUM_FLASH_CFG_OP_CONFIG_IP
                              );