[ECOS] eCos support for Oki ML674000

Daniel Leu daniel_leu@inicore.com
Mon Mar 10 03:08:00 GMT 2003

Hi Peter,

At 04:12 PM 3/9/2003 +0100, Peter Vandenabeele wrote:
>On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 08:14:08PM -0800, Daniel Leu wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > Did anyone already work (or planned to work) on an eCos port for the Oki
> > ML674000 ARM CPU?
>
>Daniel,
>
>Did you make any progress on this ?

Not really.

>Is this chip already available on the market ?

Yes, this chip is available. We just did low cost evaluation board with
1MByte of SRAM, 2Mbyte of Flash and 2Mbyte of SDRAM. It should be available
shortly.

I was thinking to start with the AT91 port and move it over to this chip.
Since both are ARM7TDMI based, this shouldn't take too long. But since
paying customers get preceedence over 'nice to have' projects we didn't
move past the thinking stage... :(

Regards,
Daniel