[ECOS] Evaluator 7T: Redboot flash support

Bahadir Balban bbbalb@essex.ac.uk
Wed Mar 5 17:14:00 GMT 2003

<snip>
>> In function `do_reset':
>> /usr/local/src/ecos-cvs-030303/ecos/packages/redboot/current/src/main.c:501:
>> undefined reference to `_flash_info'
<snip>

>Indeed the e7t doesn't have a flash driver I'm afraid. But you've highlighted a problem in redboot that it let you get this far without >complaining about failed dependencies. I'll correct that, thanks for the report.
>

>Jifl

I had the same exact problem while using ecosconfig1314-linux.
Then I used configtool2.0 (the graphical one) and it worked fine.

One also needs to remove the exec command option since no linux kernel is to be present on E7T.
I guess this should be unchecked in default also.

Cheers,
Bahadir