[ECOS] libc-time-clock test doesn't seem to be written correctly??

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Thu Jun 26 05:33:00 GMT 2003

Brij Bihari Pandey wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>

>>>test FAIL messages. Possibly I would have - how could there be problem with
>
> the
>
>>>test, wouldn't anyone on list have mentioned it earlier, if it was so?
>>
>>Not necessarily I suppose. But there would probably have been something in
>>the wide variety of hardware that used to exist in the Red Hat test farm.
>

> You mean eCos people at RedHat were aware of this problem?

I was one of the eCos people at Red Hat. And I didn't know about the
problem. Now there's just one (and he sometimes denies being an eCos team
person either because he wasn't when the team was canned, but I don't agree).

> I am attaching the "cvs diff -u5 -p" output for the clock.c file along with
> this mail for your reviewing.

That's fine. I've checked it in (with some trivial changes in comments).

Thanks for that!