[ECOS] Re: Posix management [NEED HELP]

Nick Garnett nickg@ecoscentric.com
Thu Jun 19 09:35:00 GMT 2003

Matthieu.GIRARDIN@fr.thalesgroup.com writes:

> As Andrew and Nick told me in a previous answer, I started a new .ecc file
> start from a "blank" configuration file. But my problem always exists...
> I tried with the template POSIX and nothing else. I changed nothing but
> it's always the same error.
>

> The configtool added three packages :
> 	ISO C and POSIX compatibility layer
> 	POSIX compatibility layer
> 	POSIX File IO compatibility layer
> Do I need this three packages ?

That is correct.

Have you tried building the test programs? Select Build->Tests. This
should build the mqueue1 and mqueue2 tests. If these build correctly
then compare these with your sources and make sure they match.

If that still does not work, send me one of your failing source files
and I'll see what happens here.