[ECOS] booting give me +$T0a0f:fca90010;0d:dcb70000;#3d

Andrew Lunn andrew.lunn@ascom.ch
Wed Jun 11 10:25:00 GMT 2003

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 06:04:50PM +0800, Ka Chun, Cheng wrote:
> hello,
>   I am porting TI OMAP innovator board's redboot to my own board, same CPU
> and different memory. innovator board is booting from AMD and I am booting
> from intel J flash. after changing the packages, compile, fine. but booting
> give me this
>
> +$T0a0f:fca90010;0d:dcb70000;#3d
>
> if I remove the CYGPKG_IO_FLASH package, it boot fine without flash support.
> what do that code means? is it a error code or something?
> thanks

Its the gdb stub trying to talk to gdb. Redboot has crashed and its
trying to tell gdb where its crashed. Use gdb with the redboot elf
image and it will tell you more about the crash.

      Andrew