[ECOS] Makefile generation -ecosconfig tool.

Brij Bihari Pandey fuzzhead012@yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 05:56:00 GMT 2003

Hello Radhakrishnan,

>    Thanks for the help. The problem in makefile
> generation is it does not support other extension
> other than .cxx, .s and .c. (i.e. this detail given in
> cdl guide.)
Why not try downloading the ecosconfig source and modify it
for your needs then?

>    The .cla extension stands for C like Assembly.
>    The .b stands for bool(i.e. Our own tool for SOC.)
I am not familiar with acronyms. What is SOC?
Btw, is your own tool and documents to use it freely available
on net (any link)?
Just wondering how do .b and .cla files look like. "C like assembly"
I can guess as something similar to MASM (MicroSoft Assembler)
assembly files? What kind of stuff is "bool"?

Hope to learn about few new things from you on this list.
regards
brij