[ECOS] Ecos templates for different targets with different options

goran pantar goran.pantar@xylon.hr
Tue Jun 10 10:31:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

I having trouble with eCos templates. I need to make a template for two
different targets, which have different values for some options.
For example: Redboot option CYGNUM_REDBOOT_SCM_FIS_FPGA_SECTORS has value 2
for first target and value 8 for second target.
I can't describe this target specific option in file
packages\redboot\current\cdl\redboot.cdl because I would mess up otherwise
generic code.
Where should I set up these options?

Thanks,
Goran