[ECOS] Redboot load command programming directly to flash

Øyvind Harboe oyvind.harboe@zylin.com
Fri Jun 6 14:49:00 GMT 2003

I've modified Redboot to program flash directly for the
EB40a(2MB flash + 256kb RAM).

This feature was present in my client's previous product,
hence there wasn't really any way around it.

If anyone expresses interest, I'll be happy to clean up
my code as as best I can and post patches.

(The alternative would have been to issue
multiple load + fis write commands, but this was
deemed unacceptable. I agree that programming directly
to flash is much more convenient.)

Øyvind