[ECOS] processes vs threads (MMU protection)

Armando Visconti armando.visconti@st.com
Thu Jul 31 08:36:00 GMT 2003

Thomas,

Thanks for information ....
We are evaluating the possibility of having such a
feature for our ARM based products. Even if we have
other higher priority stuff to do, we may evaluate to
start such activity on late september.
But I don't want to break from official eCos source code,
so I really hope your kernel changes will be soon included
in the repository ... As I told you, I think that all depends on
how many people are interested on MMU protection ...

Armando.