[ECOS] redboot.img

Satish Kumar satish@bvt.sc.sanyo.co.jp
Tue Jul 29 01:00:00 GMT 2003

i don`t have any on-board ROM monitor. i just burnt the redboot.bin in
to the on-board flash using the X-loader flash download software. this
uses the usb interface to download.

  well, btw, what is on-board ROM monitor and how is it different from
the redboot. i thought Redboot is the primary boot monitor to boot the
target board.
          i have burnt the redboot.bin at 0x00000000 address, which is
remapped to 0x30000000 and my reset_vector is 0x30000040.

satish