[ECOS] JFFS2 Garbage Collection Error? (NO! rbtree.c bug)

David Woodhouse dwmw2@infradead.org
Mon Jul 14 21:09:00 GMT 2003

On Mon, 2003-07-14 at 19:26, Scott Wilkinson wrote:

> > That's great!  Are there any other [similar] issues like this in that
> > code?
>
> Actually, there is one other thing that I had to do to get my tests to
> run.  Perhaps David can comment...

Erm, I thought I'd fixed that once. You're definitely looking at the
current code in CVS? Brain hurts too much to look at it tonight; will
look later.

Btw, it's worth looking at openbsd cvsweb and confirming the bug you
fixed exists there still, and sending it to them if so.

--
dwmw2