[ECOS] redboot cyg_start routine

Michael Anburaj embeddedeng@hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 09:49:00 GMT 2003

>   yes, the serial port settings are fine..!!
>
>some one plz suggest some silution.

I too recently ported the HAL to an ARM920T. Even though my port was pretty
good still it had minor errors & did not work the 1st time. So, I made use
of the CYGHWR_LED_MACRO or LED (my board has a 4 bit LED strip) to debug the
vector.S code. One step at a time. Since, the LED macro should be very
simple, you should not have trouble getting it to work & then you can
sprinkle them as you like (provided you have some LEDs connected to GPIOs on
you board).

Cheers,
-Mike.