[ECOS] ecos for ATLAS (MIPS 4Kc)

Michael Anburaj embeddedeng@hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 19:25:00 GMT 2003

Hi Nick,

>there. Did you get any error messages during the configuration?

Yea, after I chose the template & reboot packages, configtool reported
config conflict & suggested 5 options & I chose them all without paying much
atttension.

This time I chose not to resolve the conflict by choosing "none" & then I
imported the reboot_ROM.ecm, the conflict got automaticaly resolved &
io_flash.h got generated. I guess I should pay more attension while
resolving conflicts.

<worst things was> I searched for io_flash.h in ecos source rep. & didn't
find it there. & searched for the key "io_flash.h" & didn't find it on any
.cdl.  But, now I understant it
line from io_flash.cdl: puts $::cdl_header "#include <pkgconf/system.h>"
cdl_header == io_flash.h in this case

One more thing:
I get these warnings.
BFD: /root/ecos_proj/mips/redboot_install/bin/redboot.img: warning:
allocated section `.data' not in segment
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/root/ecos_proj/mips/redboot_build/hal/mips/atlas/current'
BFD: /root/ecos_proj/mips/redboot_install/bin/redboot.img: warning:
allocated section `.ctors' not in segment
BFD: /root/ecos_proj/mips/redboot_install/bin/redboot.img: warning:
allocated section `.devtab' not in segment
BFD: /root/ecos_proj/mips/redboot_install/bin/redboot.img: warning:
allocated section `.sdata' not in segment
BFD: /root/ecos_proj/mips/redboot_install/bin/redboot.img: warning:
allocated section `.lit8' not in segment
BFD: /root/ecos_proj/mips/redboot_install/bin/redboot.img: warning:
allocated section `.lit4' not in segment

Thanks a lot,
-Mike