[ECOS] eCos in FOSDEM

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Fri Jan 31 18:02:00 GMT 2003

Harri Siirtola wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to find more info about when and where the eCos meeting is. I
> read somewhere that it's not 100% certain that the public meeting will
> take place, it depends on number of attendants. Is the schedule clear
> already?

As with my earlier message, hopefully this has been clarified. Ask away if
there's anything more people want to know. Obviously the FOSDEM website
has more about getting there, accomodation, etc.

> I'm still not sure if it's useful for me to attend. Which kind of
> developers is it best for? Digging into the bowels of eCos or building
> applications (the latter is my case, no deep knowledge about eCos itself)?

We have a few specific topics we want to discuss, but other than that
we'll be open to any and all questions from the floor. So it'll probably
be both :-).

> Does anyone know if any material will appear in the net or published
> otherwise?

The eCos meeting itself will not be a seminar with prepared speeches and
slides, just a forum for discussion.

Nick's presentation is the slide-y bit.