[ECOS] FOSDEM 2003 confirmed

Jonathan Larmour jifl@jifvik.org
Fri Jan 31 16:29:00 GMT 2003

As per my earlier recent e-mail, we can confirm that we are going to hold
an eCos session at FOSDEM 2003 (<http://www.fosdem.org/>), taking place on
Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th February at the Université Libre de Bruxelles
(Brussels, Europe) <http://www.ulb.ac.be/>.

The meeting will be open to all and take place during the period set aside
for lunch from 1pm to 2pm on Sunday 9th February. It will be held in the
embedded room which is auditorium H1302 (in building H on the Solbosch
campus of the Universite Libre de Bruxelles (Brussels). It seats 200 so I
doubt we'll have too many problems fitting in!

The time has been chosen so it can be after Nick Garnett's presentation on
eCos in the Embedded room from 11:45 to 12:30 on Sunday. See
<http://www.fosdem.org/index/dev_room/dev_room_embedded> for an abstract.

Of the maintainers, myself, Bart, Nick, John and Andrew will be attending.

See you there!