[ECOS] eCos in FOSDEM

Harri Siirtola harri.siirtola@vtt.fi
Tue Jan 28 14:01:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

I tried to find more info about when and where the eCos meeting is. I read
somewhere that it's not 100% certain that the public meeting will take
place, it depends on number of attendants. Is the schedule clear already?

I'm still not sure if it's useful for me to attend. Which kind of
developers is it best for? Digging into the bowels of eCos or building
applications (the latter is my case, no deep knowledge about eCos itself)?

Does anyone know if any material will appear in the net or published otherwise?

Thanks,
	Harri