[ECOS] Atmel AT91FR4081 and TCP/IP

Jani Monoses jani@iv.ro
Fri Jan 24 09:10:00 GMT 2003

The lwip stack (depending on how you configure it of course) can use as little
as 50-60K of code (ROM) and about the same amount of RAM.So it should fit in those 128K
of RAM along with a small app.That chips has 1M of flash right?So your app code can be larger.
The link is http://humans.iv.ro/jani but I didn't update the package for a while.
I might do that soon.