[ECOS] Could anyone answer me this post thank you very much, Linker script question? where is the fixed_vectors section?(Online waiting for help)

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Fri Jan 24 06:48:00 GMT 2003

Gary D. Thomas wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-01-23 at 16:35, Qiang Huang wrote:
>
> Don't forget that this discussion list is *VOLUNTARY*.  Asking a
> question and then asking in less than two hours why you don't have an
> answer is a great way to get your name put into the "send this to
> the bit bucket" list.

And to emphasise the point, there is no entitlement to be on the list.
Abuse of the list will result in removal. While that stage hasn't been
reached here because this is a one-off, a repeat would not be good.

As it happens I had already drafted most of a response to your mail, but
then put it to one side. So it is very much the case your mail was not
ignored. I will send my response, but it doesn't inspire me to send many
more mails in future.

> If you want instantaneous replies to your myriad questions, pay for
> it.  There are a number of commercial entities out there which are
> available.  If not, ask sensible questions and give folks a chance
> to answer at their own pace.

Quite. You've been using eCos for very nearly 2 years. Surely you should
be better able to research and find the answers yourself by now.